Mindfulness & Yoga with TOms
The two most powerful motivations for human action are going towards pleasure or avoiding pain.
Stress can provide both (i.e excitement vs overwhelm) stimuli, controlling our will to act.
Stress impacts our awareness – broad overview vs high focus.
Most stress in our daily lives originates from our mindset, which we can learn to control.
You can see that managing stress is a key to our success in any area of our life.
The problem arises when a lot of our actions get habituated and buried unconscious by our brain.
The problem arises when we get too much or not enough stress.
Mindfulness is key to managing stress by bringing our awareness to our current state.
What is mindfulness?
Mindfulness = awareness = 🐝💝
- “the quality or state of being conscious or aware of something.”
- “a mental state achieved by focusing one’s awareness on the present moment, while calmly acknowledging and accepting one’s feelings, thoughts, and bodily sensations, used as a therapeutic technique.”
Take control of your stress levels
How can I help?
- online and in-person meetings,
- group and private sessions.
- Get a new perspective on your life and see in your blind spots.
- Receive guidance to a balanced and fulfilling life.
- Learn tools and techniques to stop wasting your time in stress, overwhelm, distractions so you have more time and energy to live your dreams!
We all get distracted, get forgetful, get overwhelmed with too many things on our plate and lose our focus. We all face our challenges. That is part of the life.
Many doors opens up for you once you discover what life is more joyful with great company. And coaching is like that! A coach is a like a great friend listening to you attentively and telling you what you need to hear, which might not be what you want to hear.
Coaching gives you support you need to get to your wants and desires faster and in more enjoyable fashion.
Coaching is a great tool providing you with:
- Feedback and different perspective
“You don’t know what you don’t know”
- Strategy – a proven recipe to get things done
“Get it scheduled get it done”
- Accountability to followthrough